The Frequently Asked Questions noted below may help you to understand the pressing questions you already have before calling our office:
1. Do we accept your insurance? We participate with Blue Cross/Blue Sheild plans including Highmark, Personal Choice, Keystone (Health Plan East), as well as any out-of-state Blue Cross/Blue Shield plan. Personal Choice – Keystone Health Plan East members will need a referral from your medical doctor’s office. Please use our Keystone identification number: 2858746000 when requesting your referral. Although we are non-participating with other plans (Aetna, Cigna, and others), we can usually help you in using your insurance for care at our office.
2. Do we work with Medicare or Medicaid? We do not participate with MediCADE. We are participating MediCARE providers. Medicare currently only pays for SPINAL adjustments in a chiropractic setting. This means that examinations, therapies, and extra-spinal adjustments (elbow, rib, ankle, etc) would be your responsibility. We will let you know prior to any treatments that would cause added expense for you.
3. Where exactly is the office located and what hours does the doctor see patients?
4. What should I expect during my first visit and what should I prepare?
5. What services does the doctor provide? Chiropractic adjustments, Nutritional Counseling, Corrective Exercises, Cervical Decompression, Lumbar Decompression, Custom Spinal Stabilizing Orthotics using Computerized scanning.